Your IP address is: 126.96.36.199
This is your IP-address.
Without a VPN, your real IP-address is exposed as soon as you connect to the internet.
What is an IP-address?
Your IP-address is connected to your device, location, and internet activity.
If you take precautions and use a VPN on public/shared networks, your digital information will be safe.
But if you decide to risk it, chances are that eventually your device and information will be compromised.
Below you can find the best VPNs as recommended by cybersecurity expert Per-Erik Eriksson.
Best VPNs for Online Privacy
- Want to venture out on the dark web? Use a safe VPN!
- We have compiled a list of the safest VPN-services.
- Best VPNs in New Zealand, ranked.
Frequently asked questions
🔒 What is my IP-address?
- The easiest and most common way of finding out is by using a tool like the one on this page. Simply by visiting the page, your IP will be shown.
🔒 How do you track IP-addresses?
- You can always trace an IP-address to the ISP. If the reason for tracing is serious, you can always contact the ISP in question or the authorities and they will assist you. However, this will only occur if they deem the offense to be a serious crime.
🔒 What does IP stand for?
- IP stands for “Internet Protocol” which is the communication protocol that the internet is currently using.
SUP46, Start-Up People of Sweden, Regeringsgatan 6th floor, Stockholm
Author Per-Erik Eriksson
Per-Erik-Eriksson is the main author of VPNetic. Everything you read here has been written by him or one of his colleagues. Per-Erik has 10 years of experience within cybersecurity and has previously worked at Microsoft as a software engineer.